Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kamden Dean Henderson-Dennis


He has his little arm up on his left side. It was so amazing to see his face like that. Did see his little boy part too so we know for sure its a boy.
I'm 28 weeks now 29 tomorrow. Im really excited because on 11 weeks are left and I feel like Im not ready. We have so much to do. Painting the room and preparing the baby's room. I have a crib to set up and make. I have a changing table to stock up.
I have to get some laundry soap for the baby's clothes and wash all the clothes that I have so far.
The baby shower is on the 12th of February and I'm excited to see who will be there.
Jeremy is getting excited too. He's been able to feel the baby more. So I hope he is excited about the baby as I am.

I have been going to class more. My nurse is coming to see me again. Thank God she is feeling better. I missed talking to her about baby stuff. She's going to help me get my maternity bag ready for the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment